1. We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the Old and New Testaments, written by men divinely inspired. They are infallible and a guide in our religious faith and practice.
2. We believe in One True and Living God, eternally existing in three Persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe Jesus Christ to be the Word of the Father, the very and eternal God, and He and the Father are One; born of the Virgin Mary took man's nature, so that two whole and perfect natures, that is to say, the Godhead and manhood, were joined together in one person, never to be divided, whereof is one Christ, very God and perfect man, who actually suffered, was crucified, dead, and buried, to reconcile us to the Father, and to make atonement, not only for our actual guilt, but also for original sin, was raised from the dead, ascended to the Father to make Intercession for man.
4. We believe the Holy Spirit is in reality God and One with the Father in all Divine perfections. Then these three, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, are one God.
5. We believe that Repentance, which the Gospel requires, includes a deep conviction, a penitent Sorrow, an open confession, a decided hatred, and an entire forsaking of all sin.
6. We believe that Regeneration, Justification and Adoption are wrought by Faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe that Sanctification is an instantaneous, Second definite work of grace, obtainable by faith on the part of the fully justified believer. (John 15:2; Acts 26:18)
8. We believe that God requires Holiness of living for His people.
9. We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Ghost may be obtained by a definite act of appropriating faith on the part of the fully cleansed believer, and that the first evidence of the reception of this experience is the speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
10. We believe in Divine Healing as provided in the Atonement.
11. We believe in the Imminent, Personal, Pre-Millennial Second-Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
12. We believe in the Bodily Resurrection; Eternal Life for the Righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
FWB Pentecostal Faith Conference